Gumleigh Gardens is a centrally-located, tranquil retirement village consisting of 47 two-bedroom independent living units set in a spacious garden setting with outdoor entertainment areas. Gumleigh Gardens is a very friendly and relaxed environment where residents enjoy organised activities and casual gatherings in the welcoming Community Centre.
While Gumleigh Gardens enjoys a secluded setting, it is close to the local hospitals, shopping centre and many sporting and bowling clubs, so residents enjoy the social life.
- Two-bedroom homes, some with single garages, some with internal access from the garage and some with assigned carport parking.
- Open plan living
- Street facing front entrance
- Quality appliances
- Energy efficient design
- Wide doorways and hallways
- Built in wardrobes to both bedrooms
- Gardens: Communal landscaped water-wise garden areas with automatic sprinkler system.
- Facilities and Services on site: Gumleigh Gardens Community Centre is home to frequent resident gatherings – Happy Hour, BBQ’s, Scrabble evenings, cards, Tai Chi, singing groups, Biggest Morning teas, visiting mobile ladies’ fashions, guest speakers and service presentations.
The Community Centre is equipped with a kitchen, quaint library with big print books provided quarterly by Wagga Wagga City Library, TV & DVD player and undercover BBQ area. Broadband for Seniors computers are available for use in the Community Centre with tutoring available on request.
Residents can choose to have two-course cooked meal delivered to their unit at lunch time.
The newly renovated Allied Health room hosts the visiting podiartist and hairdresser by appointment.
The Village bus transports residents into town weekly and is used for regular organised bus trips.
Rooms for family events – The Gumleigh Community Centre is available for private family functions such as birthdays and anniversaries.
Entry Contribution from – $220,000.
A $5,000 deposit is required at the time of accepting the property; this will hold the unit for 3 months whilst arrangements are being made.
Contact the village coordinator for further details.
Please contact us for vacancies.