UPA Aged Care prides itself on being an ethical and professional employer with an inclusive and positive culture and a sought after workplace. Our decentralised structure allows a great amount of decision making at a local level.
As a not-for-profit, we have a strong commitment and focus on a high standard of resident and client care and use our funding to provide modern and appropriate buildings, infrastructure and equipment. We also staff our facilities to need, not just to minimum levels.
UPA also offers a range of employee incentives and benefits to keep staff happy, healthy and committed including wellness programs, salary sacrificing, generous training and education and a range of other benefits.
Day Shift (negotiable) 23 hours per week (negotiable)
We are seeking a highly motivated and committed Care Service Employee to join our team at Murray Vale Shalem Residential Aged Care Facility in Lavington in a permanent part time
· Experienced and committed to providing excellent care to people living with dementia?
· Passionate about improving the quality of life for those living in our care?
· A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills?
· Excited to work within the principles of the Montessori Method of Care?
· A Christian Aged Care organization that operates throughout NSW
· Values led, with people, safety, service, care, and relationships at the heart of operations
· Offering a supportive environment with ongoing training and development
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory criminal record check.
Inquiries can be made to Jaqui Hastings, Care Manager, on 60251776 during business hours. Applications, including two current professional referees to Jaqui Hastings, Care Manager, PO Box 123 Lavington 2641 or firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 12th April 2019