UPA Aged Care prides itself on being an ethical and professional employer with an inclusive and positive culture and a sought after workplace. Our decentralised structure allows a great amount of decision making at a local level.
As a not-for-profit, we have a strong commitment and focus on a high standard of resident and client care and use our funding to provide modern and appropriate buildings, infrastructure and equipment. We also staff our facilities to need, not just to minimum levels.
UPA also offers a range of employee incentives and benefits to keep staff happy, healthy and committed including wellness programs, salary sacrificing, generous training and education and a range of other benefits.
Care Services Employee
The United Protestant Association of NSW Ltd (UPA) is a progressive and supportive non-profit organisation dedicated to serving local communities throughout NSW. We are seeking highly motivated and committed Care Service Employees to join the teams at our Residential Aged Care Facility in Jindera, Holbrook and Henty
- Committed to providing excellent care to the elderly including those living with dementia?
- Passionate about improving the quality of life for those living in our care?
- A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills?
- Experienced and skilled at working within a Residential Aged Care Environment?
- Excited to work within the UPA Values of Compassion, Respect, Kindness, Integrity, and Inclusiveness?
- A Christian Aged Care organisation that operates throughout NSW
- Values led, with people, safety, service, care, and relationships at the heart of operations
- Offering a supportive environment with ongoing training and development
Appointments are subject to a satisfactory National criminal record check.
Inquiries can be made to Ash Smith, on 6025 1776 during business hours.
Applications, including two current professional referees to email@example.com